Sunday, November 15, 2009

Having trouble with babynames.com?

I just signed up for baby names.com and I went to put one of the names and it won't go and a green box pops up in the middle of the screen. Please help. This is the page I am at.





http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist....





Help!!!!!




Having trouble with babynames.com?
I just went and added a new name to my list and it worked just fine.





Maybe it's a browser issue, and not the website? What browser do you have? I'm using FireFox.
Reply:Hi


I just tried and the same thing happened to me!the little green thingy appears all the time but it doesnt say anything!!


Im gonna keep trying if not I'll contact the Admin maybe the site is having some issues....





EDIT: I just tried again and it worked!! (it's 9pm EST) see if u have any luck!!

martial arts training

No comments:

Post a Comment