Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are there any other babyname websites (besides babynames.com) that allow you to make a name list?

If you know of any (even if they don't allow people to vote on your names) please let me know. Also, please tell me if you've used it to make list(s) of your own and if you like it. Thanks! =)

Are there any other babyname websites (besides babynames.com) that allow you to make a name list?
There's a site called babyzone which lets you make a name list, or "baby name basket", and you can make polls which other people can vote on. It's better than babynames.com in way because you can make lots of different polls on the same account.





I used to make loads of polls on there before I found Y!A! I still have my name list but it needs updating!





Here's the site anyway, hope it's what you're looking for!


http://www.babyzone.com/babynames
Reply:I know that if you go to www.babynamegenie.com they always have a poll on the side of the screen that people make. Check that out and you might be able to make your own. The polls operate randomly though. There might be a way to access all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment